Friday, March 12, 2010

Shame on me

God is TRULY an amazing God. I'm not saying that to be cliche'; I believe it with every fiber of my being. He nevers leaves us, abandons us, forgets us, or ignores us. He is always there! And if His presence isn't enough, He is constantly active in our lives. Shame on me for being too busy to notice. It just blows my mind to think that the Creator of the universe - the same God who walked with Adam & Eve; the God who refrained from destroying the world with a flood, but gave us a promise of hope instead; and the God who used His only Son to purge the world from sin - cares about the intricate details of my life and is weaving them together for HIS glory. And yet, I'm often too focused on me to notice the great extent of His love. Once again, shame on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment